Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beauty Blogger

I recently came home to a surprise from Influenster!  I was chosen to receive one of their Beauty Blogger VoxBoxes!  You may recognize the company, as I have posted about them before when I received the Valentines Day Love VoxBox.



I am so excited about the Beauty Blogger VoxBox!  There are so many great goodies in here that I absolutely can't wait to try out!  My product reviews will be posted on my blog very soon.  In the meantime, here's the details on what I found in my VoxBox:



Beauty Blogger VoxBox:

1. Goody® Simple Styles Spin Pin

2. Bath & Body Works® Mini Candles

3. Vitabath® Fragrance Mist

4. Not your Mother's® Kinky Moves™Curl Defining Hair Cream

5. EBOOST® Daily Health Booster

6. NYC New York Color® Individual Eyes Custom Compact

7. Kiss® Ever Pro Lashes Stater Kit


Product reviews coming soon!!!

xoxo,
Danielle

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!