Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dreams do come true...

If you follow my blog, I am sure you are wondering where I have been for the past few months.  No, I did not forget about my blog.  I have made a big change in my life...


I was born and raised in California and I have lived in Northern California my whole life.  But I have always dreamed of moving to Los Angeles to study and start working towards a career in fashion.  After many, many months of hard work, I am very happy to announce that I am starting to turn my dreams into a reality.  I have moved to the "City of Angels"!!!

Moving away from my family and leaving home has been such an emotional and scary experience but I am already learning so much in the short time that I have been here.  It's tough adjusting to the big city, but it's such a rewarding experience and I can't wait to do more exploring!  I am finally starting to get settled into my new home and I hope to soon be able to update you with photos!

The past few months have been busy, crazy and so much fun.  I can't wait to post all of the fabulous pictures!  Keep a look out ;)

xoxo,

Danielle




1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!